Findings Of Fact on Regan GFA Z-28D based on
information taken from FUDS (Formerly Used Defense Site) Report B08ND0409 dated 1989
Regan Gap Filler Annex
3 miles south of Regan, Burleigh County, ND
Site History and Findings of Fact
DOD acquired 0.47 acres in July 1958 and the Air Force constructed an unmanned radar station, operated by 786th Radar Squadron personnel from Minot Air Force Station from July 1959 until operations ceased between June and December 1968.
It was excessed to GSA and conveyed by quitclaim on December 1970 to Willis E. Alm and other private landowners.
Current Use of Site at time of FUDS Report
Mr. Alm had since died, but Mrs. Alm still owned the property. The owners had removed the tower, security fence, and contents of the underground storage tank, and were using the operations building.
Site Maps and Photographs